DEAD HIPPIE 8FT
Recommended rider: Ideal for beginners around 70kg or more. Easy to paddle, easy to stand and easy to trim. Heaps of fun for all skill levels.
Ideal wave size: 1-3 foot rolling waves.
MAGNIFICENT… BEAUTIFUL… BUT FORGOTTEN FOR FIVE DECADES WHERE IT LAY BEHIND YOUR UNCLE’S SHED
This board channels the spirit of surfing’s Golden Age: the revolutionary 1960s and 70s. It has all the features to help you find that sweet spot on the wave, with plenty of width and volume so you can move around on deck and clock up some serious nasal time. Remove the fins and ride backwards… which could really be forwards… it’s all relative flower child.
- 8’0” x 22 1/2” x 3” (66L)
- Textured deck on new models
- ECO SLICK made from Ocean Bound Recycled Plastic
- Triple / Double Fibreglass Protected EPS Foam Core
- Double Wood Stringer Structure
- Futures Fin System (Fin Key Included 100% Recycled Plastic)
ALL RECYCLED PLASTIC IS SUPPLIED BY PLASTIC BANK.
THIS IS CERTIFIED OCEAN BOUND POST-CONSUMER PLASTIC WASTE.
THIS INCLUDES THE ECO SLICK, LEASH PLUG, FINS (some models) AND FIN KEY.